This is where we list some of the great things that members of ISE have done. We are excited about these accomplishments and enjoy helping our clients succeed.
SELECTED PROJECT PROFILES
PROJECT PROFILE: Wireless Company - Voice/Data Services - Launch new company
Develop go to market strategy for entrepreneur with 1900 MHz PCS spectrum based on flat-rate operator model. Design company, structure, infrastructure, operating concepts and key tenants for successful company launch. Create operating plan, and guide company through startup phase.
- Designed organization, metrics, and led company development
- Met goals, milestones and managed results which dramatically exceeded plan
- Negotiated significant contracts and managed implementation
- Scripted product deployment and evolution
- Achieved 4%+ penetration and positive cash flow within 9 months of launch.
PROJECT PROFILE: Wireless Company – Voice Services - Launch new division
Develop concept and implement prepaid, unlimited use wireless service over publicly traded wireless carrier’s existing network infrastructure. Create business plan, financial model, and provide executive team and Board with investment recommendation. Design product, distribution, and go to market strategy. Design and staff organization to deliver service.
- Prepared business plan and obtained internal approval
- Designed organization and prepared hiring guidelines
- Developed vendor relationships and negotiated contracts
- Completed brand development, distribution design, and delivered marketing plan
PROJECT PROFILE: Wireline Company – Launch new company
Develop concept and implement a telecommunications company to provide voice and data services in St. Louis, MO. Register CLEC through Public Utility Commission. Create and manage all back office functions, including banking relationships, general ledger, AR, AP, FA, and all other accounting activities. Create and manage infrastructure design, installation, and maintenance. Design financial models and budgets. Direct the company to achieve all operational milestones, to acquire over $1 million in annualized sales, and to attain profitability.
- Prepared business plan and raised private equity
- Achieved cash flow positive within 10 months of formation
- Established and led all finance and accounting functions
- Installed and commissioned infrastructure for service delivery within 8 months of company formation
PROJECT PROFILE: Wireless Company – Voice over IP over Wireless - Launch New Division
Create company subsidiary to exploit BRS spectrum assets jointly owned by CT Communications and MCI/WorldCom.
- Built comprehensive business plan including go to market strategy, financial model, and operating company structure for new company to provide wireless, high-speed internet using licensed frequencies.
- Sold plan to Boards of parent companies. Established separate company, constituted new Board of Directors, achieved plan consensus, and received funding commitment of $20 million
- Negotiated vendor contracts and hired staff
- Designed purchase agreements, capital structure, and non-recourse loans
- Achieved all operational milestones and launched service on-time and under budget.
PROJECT PROFILE: Wireline Company – Voice Services - Prepaid Long Distance
Create new prepaid long distance product offering for credit challenged/budget conscious customers who need long distance, voice communications services.
- Built comprehensive business plan including go to market strategy, infrastructure requirements, and personnel needed for successful offering. Reached consensus and received executive team approval
- Completed research plan and then designed distribution plan, compensation plan, and collateral materials to best sell into test market
- Negotiated all agreements and purchased necessary switching platforms for prepaid validation and engineered integration into existing infrastructure
- Contracted for prepaid card fulfillment and designed all methods and procedures for all aspects of providing prepaid service
PROJECT PROFILE: Wireline Company – Video Services - New Product Launch
Develop video product offering so that CT Communications can offer customers the “triple play” of video entertainment, voice, and data services which meet or exceed the offerings of Time Warner Cable.
- Reviewed regulatory requirements and obtained cable TV franchise needed for test market
- Built comprehensive business plan including go to market strategy, financial model, operating company structure, and establish subsidiaries to shield liability while maximizing cash tax impacts
- Applied for and received cable TV franchise for target market
- Built service offering, including programming, and delivered existing infrastructure
PROJECT PROFILE: Wireless Company – Internal Control Development
Design methods and procedures to reduce inventory shrinkage, and control/track cash receipts.
- Reduced days sales in inventory by 25% for major SKUs
- Reviewed and documented cash and inventory handling processes
- Redesigned processes to track inventory and cash receipt out-of-balance conditions on a daily basis with automated notification to finance and appropriate management personnel